Join our staffing team as our first team Physio.
Yeovil Town Ladies FC are soon to embark on life in the top tier of women's football as a full-time professional club.
We are in search of a HCPC Registered Physiotherapist to join our team, who will lead and manage the provision of medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation to all First Team players at Yeovil Town Ladies FC.
- To attend all training sessions and Matches played by the Club.
- Assist in the creation and upholding of the sports science and medicine plan.
- Undertake athlete consultation(s), examinations, and appropriate evidence based treatment.
- Lead in the maintenance of accurate medical records in a timely manner.
- Manage data and information from athlete consultations sensitively.
- Maintain medical equipment to a high standard and ensure access at all training sessions and matches.
- Develop, and review the rehabilitation process as part of the larger sports science and medicine team.
- Assist in the profiling of physical performance of all players.
- Work as a pro-active member of the wider football staff.
- Maintain open lines of communication with the technical and sports science staff regarding player(s) fitness and return to play.
- Maintain positive relations and regular contact with key England International staff (Head Coach/Director of Elite Development/relevant age group coaches and Player Performance staff).
- Ensuring the Club adheres to The FA standards for safeguarding children.
- Representing the Club at relevant League meetings.
- To ensure that the Club adheres to Respect guidelines.
What is needed to carry out the role?
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist.
- Intermediate First Aid for Sport qualification
- Current FA Advanced Resuscitation and Emergency Aid Certificate (AREA)
- Empathy with young players with an ability to inspire.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build meaningful, strong strategic relationships with Club staff.
- Experience of and enthusiasm for developing elite young and senior players and/or coaches.
- Knowledge of injury reduction and recovery strategies.
- Assist the Chief Medical Officer with audit processes as required .
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment within professional sport.
- Excellent IT and presentation skills.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Appropriate postgraduate training and experience
- Experience working with female athletes.
- The FA Advanced Trauma Medical Management in Football (ATMMiF) qualification.
- Evidence of leading a clinical department.
- Sports Massage Qualification.
Salary: Good rates of pay (depending on experience)
Start date: 22nd July 2018
Interview date: W/C 2nd July 2018
How to apply: Email covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Deadline to apply: 6.00pm on 27th June 2018
To view a full job description, please click here