Join the team that supports the team - Matchday Volunteers
We are a club which values its fans and we aim to make every home matchday, the best possible experience for fans attending.
We are on the look out for additional matchday volunteers to support the running of a home FA Women’s Super League match, with various roles available.
- Turnstile Operators
- Reception Staff
- Media Assistant
- Stadium Staff
- Mascot & Ball Girl Chaperones
- Programme Sellers
- Shirt Off Her Back Sellers
- Stewards (or assistant stewards)
- Foz The Frog
Due to constantly growing attendances at Yeovil Town Ladies FC’s new home in Dorchester, which saw a crowd of over 1000 at the last home match, we are in need of additional support, to an already strong matchday volunteer team. As well as being a part of a professional club, you’ll also gain free access to matches, plus invites to exclusive events throughout the year. These volunteer positions may also suit workplace learning hours for college/university students.
More details on each role is below:
- Turnstile Staff - to be in attendance 2 hours before kick off. You will operate either a cash turnstile, or a non-cash turnstile, for entry for spectators.
- Reception Staff - to be in attendance 2 1/2 hours before kick off. You will greet all VIP’s and Media and give out tickets and passes upon arrival.
- Media Assistant - to work closely with our media officer, supporting the overall operation of media and marketing aspects on the day of the game. This could also include some away games.
- Stadium Staff - to assist in the stadium set up and close down of all matches, including perimeter boards, signage, etc.
- Mascot & Ball Girl Chaperones - to welcome our younger fans and ensure that they experience a safe and enjoyable experience. A CRC check will be required.
- Programme Sellers - to be positioned inside or outside the ground selling our ever popular matchday programme ahead of kick off.
- Shirt Off Her Back Sellers - to sell raffle tickets for a game by game competition to win a Yeovil Town Ladies FC players first team signed shirt.
- Stewards (or assistant stewards) - to work alongside our safety officer and head stewards to ensure that spectators are safe and enjoy a matchday with us.
- Foz The Frog - we are on the search for someone hopping mad, to be Foz The Frog (Our main sponsors Fusion Fostering and YTLFC’s mascot). Must be at least 5 foot 10 tall. Foz also requires an assistant to walk around with him and be a friendly face, as our mascot will interact with fans.
Training will be given for all roles and previous experience is not required.
It is important to point out that applicants should be aged 16 or over.
If interested in finding out more or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply is Saturday 13th October.
We anticipate your application and can’t wait for the next home fixture against Bristol City, kicking off at 3pm on Sunday 21st October. Tickets for this game are available by clicking here